Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Shoes!

Wow, that is a very fuzzy picture.  But that is not the point of this post.  It is those shoes!  Or more correctly, those boots!  I am currently in love with those boots.  Can you tell that I like the boots?  They were a Christmas gift to myself.  I found them for a steal at TJ Maxx about 2 days before the big day.  I took them home and wrapped them up and stuck them under the tree.  I was so excited the day that I got to open them and wear them.  So I really like the boots.

Currently in my daily existence I am working and coming home and building my new dresser to match the rest of the bedroom.  I'm really excited about it as it is going to hold all of my girlie clothes.  Oh but it so time consuming!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! Can't wait til its done!

No comments:

Post a Comment