Sunday, April 17, 2011

New Red Shoes



SO I have this great picture of my legs in some really nice shoes, but currently Blogger will not upload my photo.  I'm not really sure if it is blogger or my really wonderful internet connection.  I have found that to be a tough thing to deal with while trying to keep up with my blog.  I know I have nothing but excuses as to why I can't write more than I do, but the poor internet connection thing really sucks.

I used to live in a very urban area where I had blazing fast DSL connectivity.  Oh it was so nice.  That was about 7 years ago now.  That is a wild thought, I had a faster internet connection 7 years ago.

Ok,  so I got it to work.  Do you like my shiny red shoes?  I sure do and I think my legs look good also.  Love the kitchen carpet in the background of the photo.  I gottta start taking better pictures for me to post.

Take Care World!

No comments:

Post a Comment