Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Nails

Yesterday I mentioned how somebody was in a tizzy regarding my nails and I tried to find a picture oh how exactly I paint them but was unable to do so. Today I looked through my picture archives more closely and finally found what I was looking for.

Here it is:

Many people have asked me how I get the effects that I do, and I always tell the truth, which is it was not my discovery, I looked up on the net for ways to do nails and I found it someplace. Here is what I do. I float nail polish on top of the water, swirl it around with a toothpick, and then dip my fingers into it. It takes quite a bit of acetone to clean up the mess off of my fingers and some extra time spent in the shower continuing to clean off the excess, but I love the results. I absolutely love the results. People all the time are asking me where I get my nails done and when I tell them I do them myself they are flipped out and can't hardly believe me.

Pretty funny I think, cause while it takes a while to do, it is pretty ridiculously easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment