Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tall boots

Jeans - Mosimo
Blue Top - Mynx
White Top - Guess
Boots - Nine West

This was an outfit that I wore the other day to do some shopping at Costco.  It had been quite some time since I wore this pair of skinny jeans.  I decided to wear them because I wanted to see how they looked with my pair of awesome Nine West tall boots.  I really, really, really, like these boots.  They fit perfectly and are my tallest pair.  They come a little above my knees.  I feel very sexy while wearing them.

I also really like the blue tank undershirt.  You probably know that though as  I wear it often.  The white top is from Guess and I like wearing that top also.  It is a very easy to wear garment as it is a purposefully wrinkled shirt so I can pack it any wear and it looks great whenever I pull it out of my bag.

I took some more pictures of my boobs later this evening I will post up a picture of them later.  I think they looked pretty darn good.  I guess my exercises are doing some good.

Currently I am working on redoing my garden and I am damn tired.  My muscles hurt but I have many, many things to try and finish up today.

Hope you are doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment