Monday, June 18, 2012

Outfit for the Mall

Skirt - Guess
White Top - Guess
Tank Top - Guess
Shoes - New York Transit - TJMaxx

This past Saturday it was 106 degrees and my wife asked if I wanted to go to the mall.  What do you think I said?  Not much actually, I just got into the shower.  I've been a little non-communicative lately, but I thought that my actions were pretty clear about what I wanted to do.

Being as I knew it was going to be hot as hell, I donned possibly the shortest skirt I own.  I worked my cleavage up and put on some open airy shoes.  Speaking of the shoes, what do you think?

I bought the shoes the last time I visited TJMaxx.  What do you think?  I thought at the time that my outfit looked a little trashy.  My wife reassured me that I looked great.  She also highly complimented my legs.  I would say that even with my feelings about my outfit, I did notice that there were so many worse outfits on regular girls all over the mall.  It is amazing what some people choose to wear.

Anyways, I really like this picture.  I think my legs look great, I look hippy, and I love the rise of boobs!

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. The shoes look sexy, and there is nothing wrong with that is there? That outfit seems far from 'trashy'; more like it was over 100 degrees and you were going to find a cool place to wait it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Halle. I actually really like the shoes and thought that my outfit did not look trashy at all compared to what I saw other girls wearing. It is amazing what I feel self conscious about while others seem to wear things that are crazy looking to me.

      Delete
  2. You look perfect to hit the mall. The shoes and pedicure along with the skirt, top and boobs make for a totally femme appearance.
    My wife and I share your views on how poor people present themselves when in public. We were out in the city this past weekend and were appalled at how some people allow themselves to get out of the house.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete