Monday, December 24, 2012

Outfit for Today - 12/24/12

Turtle Neck - Mossimo
Sweater - Guess
Jeans - Guess
Jacket - Guess
Shoes - Nine West

Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate this day.  Personally I generally celebrate the day, but not in any sort of religious fashion.

In my outfit, I really like the coat.  I highly recommend to anyone to spend some money on a good coat.  My wife has a similar coat in white, but she really likes my black one.  I would like it if I owned both.  Since I don't I am happy with the black one.  It is a very slimming color, which is good for those that are rather broad shouldered, like myself.  I also like the turtle neck top, in black, because it too helps to slim down my neck, which is kind of odd, as it adds bulk.

Today I wore this to the movies.  Jules and I went and saw The Hobbit.  I really had heard next to nothing about the movie before seeing it, which is the way I prefer it generally.  Overall I liked the movie, but was quite disappointed to find out that it is the first in a series.  I am kind of tired of all of the series movies.  Come on Hollywood, give me some originality!


I just love these little booties and had to show them off better.

Love Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment