Sunday, August 3, 2014

Outfit for 8-3-14 - Pink Lace

Top - Guess
Tank - Walgreens
Shorts - Eunina Jeans USA
Flip Flops - Flojos

I put this all together but was really unsure of the look.  I often get ideas and try them and out and self assess while looking in the full length mirror.  This time I thought it looked okay, but was still a bit unsure.  Having the lace peeking out of the top of the white shirt really makes that area of my chest quite prominent.  I don't really have a problem with that, but I think too much emphasis can be not quite right for social settings.

I was still a bit iffy on the outfit but I walked out into the room where Jules was and she loved the outfit.  She expressed how much she liked it several times and then pondered if she could figure out the same sort of pairings with some of her clothes.  It was right about then that I decided that it must look pretty good.


This outfit was worn to go get our nails done, thus the flip flops.  And then we went and did some Costco shopping.  Does anyone else notice a trend?  Lots of Costco shopping while dressed?  Well yeah, the Costco near us is about an hour and half away from us.  So it is a nice non-local place to get out.

Alrighty then.  I think I mentioned before how backed up I am on posts.  Some upcoming highlights include:
- many outfits that have yet to be posted
- a super simple coconut oil sugar scrub
- several tales of a summer spent coming out to friends

Gotta go.

Love you!

8 comments:

  1. Nadine, the outfit looks great! You have the whole package.Beautiful legs. Also, you have a hourglass figure to die for.I love the shorts and the top looks great. Love, T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks T. I wish I did have the whole package; I think I just take a pretty good picture. But thanks for the complement!

      Delete