Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Another Rainy Day, Another Outfit!

Coat - Guess - Similar
Sweater - WHBM - Similar

I really like this outfit.  Though I will admit while I was out and about today getting my nails done, I was not wearing these shoes, or this coat.  I like this outfit because it contains a few of my favorite things.  Like this sweater.  I so love it!  I really like how the zig-zagging line and alternating colors kind of help create a waist for me.


The coat is an all time fave of mine.  I asked Jules if she thought I could get away with wearing it while dressed as a guy.  Her response was "well if you it is okay that others know that you are wearing a woman's coat then go ahead."  I don't think it is cut too femininely, like my red coat is.  But I do suppose that the color is a bit large for a males coat, or even a coat that could pass as a males coat.  Hmm..... I so do love the warmth that a wool coat provides!


Here is what I had done on my nails today.  Not the best picture, but you can kind of see what I had done.  It is a base coat of a sparkly blue and then different sized polka dots.  It turned out SO cute!  I really like it.


Thanks everyone!  Sorry I have been so lackadaisical about posting lately.  I have a bit of time off for now so hopefully I can get back on the ball with things!

Love you!

Love yourselves!

Buy yourself something fun for Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely casual outfit! Always love jeans and heels! :)

    Hope you had a great Xmas and NYE! All the best for 2016! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete