Monday, March 7, 2016

Dressed for The Wood Shed


Top - Guess - Similar
Tank - Guess - Similar
Shoes - Saucony - Similar

This past weekend I needed to go visit the best wood shop in the central valley.  It is the Woodshed in Clovis, CA.  Seriously, I think this is the only real wood shop in the the entire southern portion of the central valley.  When I say, real wood shop, what I mean is they actually sell all different sorts of wood, not just the average stuff you can find in a Lowes or Home Depot.

Anywho, it is about a two hour drive from where I live and thus I decided to make it a more enjoyable trip by asking my wife to come along and dressing up for the day.  I think I have been there before while dressed as a woman, but I am not sure.  So even though it is a bastion of masculinity, me being who I am, I decided who cares how I am dressed!


So we get up there, check out the wood, get excellent customer service, as always from that shop, and then we were back in the truck and headed home.  Shortly after leaving Jules remarked about how darn pleasant they all were there and that no one acted strangely at all about me being dressed as a woman.  In fact they were super nice and helpful.  She also laughed because of the four boards I purchased, as I was finishing the sale, she carried two of them out to the truck, and the salesman grabbed the other two. I  walked out to the truck with only my purse.  She laughed at the funniness of that!

Hope you are having a good day!

Love you!

Love wood!

2 comments:

  1. OMG love the story and I also got a good laugh as you described who carried the wood out to the truck.
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete