Monday, February 25, 2019

My Outfit - Flashy Red


Dress - Calvin Klein - Similar @ Amazon @ Nordstrom
Leggings - WHBM - @ WHBM, similar @ Amazon
Shoes - Unisa - Simialr @ Amazon, @ DSW
Sweater - WHBM - Similar @ WHBM, @ Amazon

I really like this dress!  The red color is so deep and rich, it just looks yummy!  Color is not my forte, I mean I wear it fine, however I am color blind.  I think I may have mentioned that once or twice here, but it is worth another mention, at least when I am discussing color, right?  Well I think it is.  Now then, with that being said, I do love the color of this red dress.  It is a super deep red.  A red that has a bit more blue in it that leads it more towards an almost purple hue.  But, hey what do I know about colors!  I'm dying inside with laughter at how my wife may respond to that color description above.  Hmmm....

Anywho, I do really like the dress.  It has a super nice fit around my waist and a nice flare out at my knees.  As well, it has super cute details around the waist and the hem.  Though you really can't see any of that detail in this super shitty photo I have of the entire outfit.  The dress got super washed out. 

I'm pretty bummed about that.  The dress is seriously cute.  And the photo does not show it at all.  Curious why?  Maybe, maybe not, but I'm going to tell you anywho....  Typically people look best in photos when one uses a flash.  This erases little wrinkles and fault lines and caverns!  Hahahahaha, yeah not so much, but it does help give a filtered bit of an appearance.  So I generally use a flash for my photos.  This will work okay if I am in shadows when I take my photos.  On the day I took these photos, for the beginning of my shoot, we had mega clouds covering the sun.  It had in fact just stopped raining.  Then I started taking my photos and within a few minutes the sun comes glaring out.  Yup, right when I was taking the full body shots.  Lovely huh?  Uhh... no!  Not when your wanting to get decent looking photos of your fabulous red dress.  It actually really bummed me out when I went in, took off my makeup, changed into my super comfy clothes, and checked my photos.  Hmmm........

Okay.  Well anyway.  There you go.  You get my lovely little story of the pictures of the fabulous red dress.  Some photos look okay, but some make the dress look like a sick, pale shade of pink!  Ugh!!!

I think I'll probably get over it sometime soon. 

Probably. 

Love you!

Love yourselves!

Most likely I'll get over it when I wear the dress again and get good photos of it!

Most likely.

3 comments:

  1. Cute story Nadine. I really like the outfit Looks perfect on you. Don’t be too hard on yourself over the pictures. The 1st one was a 10 #2 a 7 and 3 a 9. Works out to be a B+.
    Charlene 💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unordinary:

    If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    Emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.

    Sincerely,

    Emily Shorette
    thoreaugreen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress and lovely lady. Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete