Thursday, March 13, 2014

Outfit for 3/13/14 - Red Skirt

Skirt - Charlotte Russe
Top - Wrapper
Shoes - Fitz Well
Purse - Coach
Unseen - Rago girdle

I absolutely love this skirt, but at the same time it really bugs me quite a bit.  I love it, because I think it is super cute.  It is nice and tight and stretchy, so it helps me look more curvy.  I also really like the color.  Yes, obviously I like red, but I really like this red.  It is super red.  Just straight up red.  No dark red, deep red, pink red, nope, just regular ol red.  Love it!

But then why does it bug?  It bugs because you can see just about every single thing underneath it.  It is the sort of skirt that almost demands you go commando!  Oh my!  Not something that a cross dresser has the option of doing.  Well unless your going for an entirely different sort of look than I am.  But I digress.  So anywho, I need to be careful of what I wear underneath this skirt.  And even then, you can still see any sort of pantylines underneath it.  I have a Rago girdle underneath that helps to smooth things out a bit, but you can still see the pattern of the lace on the girdle through the skirt.  What I need too find is a super tight, but super smooth girdle.

Hmm.... looks like I am in a position to do some shopping!  Woo-Hoo! Shopping!

Ok, gotta run.  Gotta go earn a living, cause I haven't won the lottery yet.  Wait a minute, to win, I suppose I need to play.  Hmm.... some of my thinking appears to be a bit problematic.

Love ya!  :)

Do you love you?

I am trying hard to love myself, but it is a minute by minute battle most days.

10 comments:

  1. Honey Although this skirt might be a bit of a pain, I have always thought you look stunning in it!!!! It shows off your fantastic figure and great legs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I appreciate your thoughts, especially as you have actually seen it in person. :)

      Delete
  2. Love the skirt very flattering. You need a pair of red patent leather pumps ; ). Another shopping excuse.

    Love,
    Vivian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vivian! You are such a sweetie. I will have to keep my eye out for some better shoes.

      Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. I wonder if you shouldn't be looking into Spanx to solve your problem. Great outfit! Cute lady wearing it, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goid thought on the Spanx. I have several pairs I have tried, and lets just say there have been some technical difficulties with getting them to work right. I think I just need to find the right pair.

      Thanks cutie!

      Delete
  4. Do you love you? That is sometimes easier said than done, and a tough battle at times. It's interesting how one may go for a long time being happy and feeling that they deserve love, and a small thing can throw them of and make them feel underserved of love. At least spring is here and things are turning the corner for the better. Much love to you!
    Katie
    PS: I do love the outfit. A print top with a simple but bright red skirt. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the complements on the outfit. :)

      Your message has tones of something unfortunate occurring. I hope that everything is going well for you, or at least has worked out. Kind of sounds like it has. But I do hope that everything is alright, you have been in my thoughts.

      Nadine

      Delete