Monday, January 9, 2017

Sweater Dress

Dress - Max Studio - Similar
Leggings - Mossimo - Similar
Booties - Madden Girl - Similar

Sorry for the super washed out photo!  I've had my camera for a couple of years now and I am still trying to figure out all of the little settings!  I know some of you who could probably really help me in that department!

Anywho.... this dress used to be Jules', in an unusual circumstance she was going to get rid of it and I decided to keep it.  I like it with the leggings as well, but I wish I had different leggings to go with it.  It is a super small thing that I am going to live with, but the leggings pictured are four panel pants.  That means that they have four seams running the length of the leg.  I think that is about four too many seams.  I'm not so sure how they would make leggings with no seams, but maybe I could find some with flat seams.  Hmm.....


I've also been super obsessed with these booties lately.  I have so many pairs of shoes and yet I tend to get stuck wearing the same pairs over and over again.  I suppose that it has something to do with the shoes I wear tend to be the most comfy!  Hmm..... maybe that has something to do with it!


Ohhhh..... something I almost forgot to mention.... I really like the stripes on this sweater dress.  The way they are close together towards the waist and then further apart on the hips totally help give the illusion of a skinny waist and wider hips!  So nice!  Such a lovely little clothing trick!  Yay!

Okie dokie, I hope you all are well!

Love you!

Love yourself!

4 comments: