Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Hunting with Boobs


About a week ago I tried something that I have never done, I wore a bra and a set of the small boobs out while hunting.  And what was the result?  I had the best shoot average I think I have ever had.  I was super amazed.  I mean I have gone out shooting before while wearing boobs.  You may or may not have seen the post that the above picture was from.  But going out hunting to the duck field while wearing boobs?  Nope I had yet to ever do that.

There are a myriad of things that could go wrong with wearing boobs out to the duck field.  The first of which is that I could be spotted as having breasts.  I wasn't dressed as a woman, I had my standard male hunting gear on.  Besides my face also had quite a bit of beard growth on it and being on vacation I have not bothered to shave in a while.  So there's that!  Another thing is that, really what is the point?  Why would I possibly want to wear boobs while out hunting?  What could the be the possible benefit?

Well, with that last one, the benefit could be better shooting.  Better shooting?  Yes, better shooting?  How in the world could boobs help to make me shoot better?  Well, one of the main things about wing shooting is properly shouldering your gun.  One might think that is a pretty simple affair.  Put your gun to your shoulder, and shoot.  Ha!  I wish it were that simple.  Shooting happens to be one of the hardest things I have ever done.  Anywho, one of the best ways to shoulder your gun, is to begin by putting the gun but away from you while you bring it up and have it touch your cheek.  You then pull it back to have it seat against your shoulder.  If you do it right, then every time it is in the right position.

How often do I do it right?  Possibly about half of the time.  The other half my gun is sitting on my upper arm, or half way across my chest.  This results in a missed shot, and a possible bruise!  Anywho, while shooting with boobs, they are far bigger than my standard chest equipment.  This makes it so that I do that first part, of putting the gun out away from me, much more often.  If I don't do it, it bonks my boobs!

Thus, it actually helps me to shoulder my gun better!  And the result was that I shot much better than normal!  Yay!  I really thought that I may have found out what my difficulties with shooting have always been, missing boobs!

The only problem with my theory is that I have been out hunting twice with boobs since that first time and I totally sucked!  I mean sucked bad!  It was some of the worst shooting I have ever done!  So much for that theory!

Okay, just a silly little post today.  Oh, and yeah, nobody has said anything about my boobs while hunting.  Either everybody is super polite, or nobody noticed under all of my super fluffy hunting gear.  Oh and I totally know that I have not been posting much lately.  I am technically on vacay right now!  Yay again!  I say technically because while on vacay I am involved with remodeling portions of my house.  Currently I am stuck sanding and filling the ceiling.  Super fun!  So.... I work on the house and twice a week I go hunting.  I am pretty darn tired!

I hope everyone has been enjoying the holiday season!

Love you!

Love yourselves!

5 comments:

  1. Nadine
    You did not really answer the question, "Why would I possibly want to wear boobs while out hunting".
    I suppose I should ask myself a similar question on an almost daily basis, "Why would I possible want to wear panties and pantyhose and often a bra or cami with or without boobs under my guy clothes on an almost daily basis?"
    I think the answer is that it makes us feel good. It makes us feel proper and appropriate. I affirms the other side of our gender nature. There is also the inherent risk of discovery. Mother always told us to wear clean underwear in case we are in an accident. Well my underwear is clean but its cleanliness is only a small part of any concern that I may have if I am in an accident. Panties, pantyhose and a bra on an oversized male could spark more than casual concerns yet it is something that I do daily.

    I suspect your answer to the "why wear boobs?" question would be similar. I do not recall seeing that recommendation in any copy of Field & Stream I have ever read.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Pat! I hope you are well!

      Hmmmm...... I didn't really answer that question so much huh? I suppose I kind of did in that I stated I thought it helped me to shoot better? No? Not an answer?

      Okay, your answer is probably more accurate.

      I would say that it was because while on this vacay I am currently on I have worn boobs everyday and I didn't think that I should take them off just because I was hunting. I am free to wear boobs wherever I want to. And to answer why I ever want to wear boobs, then your answer, answers that!

      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Why do you feel the need to kill animals for fun, whether wearing boobs or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't kill them for fun Jayne. I kill them for food. And this is not an action that I take lightly. It is a serious affair when one is taking the life of anything.

      I for one believe that everything that is living should be respected when you take it's life. Everything. Plants and animals included. Life is life as far as I am concerned. And there is a pesky little thing about life, in order to have it, you need to consume another.

      Sure most of us go get our meats packed up neatly in cellophane and styrofoam at the supermarket and we forget that was once an actual animal. But it was alive at one point. As well, if one thinks that animals raised for slaughter is more humane than hunting for meat, then clearly they don't know about the conditions of most farms and slaughter houses. It is not pretty by any means. Wild harvested game is some of the healthiest available.

      And yes I do believe that when we consume plants we are also killing them, or their babies.

      It's all about a little thing called the circle of life.

      If you think that it is about fun, that is clearly not the case.

      Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Great reply Nadine. I am with you 100 percent.
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete