Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Biker Jacket

Top - White House Black Market - Similar
Leggings - White House Black Market - Similar
Booties - Madden Girl - Similar
Belt - Mossimo - Similar
Jacket - Max Studio - Similar

This jacket is one of the things I purchased on my last shopping trip.  Yes, the last shopping trip for a year!  I do appreciate all of your thoughts about how I need to buy seasonal things, or that I need to keep up with emerging trends.  But really, I don't do either of those things.  And while I may at one point, of gathering a female wardrobe, have needed to purchase some seasonal items, currently, I have plenty!


Okay, off topic!  Anywho.... this jacket!  I saw it at Max Studio and thought it looked cute.  Well, honestly, I was done shopping but somebody was getting their items rung up and I had to wait.  While waiting I saw this jacket and tried it on.  It was pretty cool, but at seventy dollars or so, I didn't think it was that cool.  I placed it back on the rack before getting my things rung up.  As the sales associate is ringing up my purchases she comments to me that I can get and extra twenty five dollars off if my purchases are over one hundred dollars.  Wouldn't you know it, my purchases came to about $95.  So, hey, then I had to get that jacket!  Thus I ended up getting the jacket for about 30 dollars, once all of my discounts and sales were taken into account.


Not bad huh?  I didn't think so.  It is made of polyester though and not my all time fave of leather.  I mean seriously, did you think I would have gotten a leather coat for 30 bucks?  Hah!

Okay, that's about it folks.

Love you!

Love yourself!

Love a good sale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment