Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Clean Lines

Top - White House Black Market - Similar
Jeans - Guess - Similar
Shoes - Madden Girl - Similar

This is a top I acquired on my last shopping trip.  Yes, my last shopping trip for a year!  Yikes!  Anywho..... I got it at my favorite store, White House Black Market.  I really like that place!  Good clothes, and great customer service, what more could one ask for?  Love it!  Anyway, this top is a bit unusual for me.  So unusual that Jules mentioned that it was her type of top and not mine.  Which is funny as she and I often have very different taste.


The thing I don't really like about this outfit are how the pants are laying.  I really wish that the pants had a much straighter line to them when falling down around my shoes.  I think that look would look really good with the top.  As it is with the pants kind of bunching up a bit around my ankles, gives the overall look kind of a slouchy feel.  Just a tiny complaint, but an issue for me nonetheless.


I wore this outfit while out in Long Beach for the weekend.  Jules and I had a fairly mellow day this occasion.  We went out to breakfast, and then to a movie.  We saw The Great Wall.  The movie was just okay.  Another Westerner showing the rest of the world how to live.  Apparently Matt Damon is in it though because the people in China wanted his star power.  They really like the movie in China.  Maybe we are too jaded here in the US.  Hmm????

Okay.  That's about it.

Love you!

Love yourselves!!

Seriously, it's important!

4 comments:

  1. Love the look and your hair looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadine. To fix the jeans, wearing your favorite shoes/boots (and the jeans) head on down to your neighborhood tailor and have them hemmed so they hit your shoes/boots properly. Problem solved.

    Best,
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhonda! I have thought of that, but this pair of jeans is my longest and they work great with a slightly taller heel. Jeans are something that I have plenty of, so I think that I should keep the length of these ones and just switch to a shorter pair. Thanks!

      Delete