Sunday, May 7, 2017

Black & White & A Bit of Pink

Tunic - White House Black Market - Similar
Leggings - White House Black Market - Similar
Belt - White House Black Market - Similar
Booties - Madden Girl - Similar

Have I ever mentioned how much I like black and white?  Uhhhhh..... yeah, pretty sure I have mentioned it like all of the time.  Okay, but have I mentioned how much I like black and white with just a small amount of color?  Well, I do, a lot!  I think the thing is that I don't dislike color.  I actually really like colors, just not all that much on me.  I so believe that black and white is such a timeless look, but when the black and white has a small bit of color, it is just fabu!  Like the best of both worlds!  Black and white, and cute colors also!  


Maybe you can see the pink a bit better in this photo.  

Jules and I went to the movies today.  We saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.  We both really enjoyed the show.  Funny, but it was more than a bit emotional for the two of us.  How a Marvel movie ended up making both of us cry I'm not really sure.  But it did.  Possibly because Jules and I are both adopted and this movie had quite a bit of family references in it.  Hmm....


Can you tell that I really liked this outfit today?  I loved it from the moment that I put it on.  I was all like yes!  This outfit is the bomb!  White House Black Market clothing is oh so comfortable!  The top and leggings are both super soft and just yummy feeling!

Have I ever mentioned that before?  My absolute love of good texture in my clothing?  Possibly that is why I am so into black and white, as the colors are almost irrelevant for me.  The feeling of the clothes under my fingers is oh so pleasing!

Alrighty.....  love you!

Love yourself!

Love black and white!

Love good textures!

4 comments:

  1. You look fantastic! Love your kitten photos too, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of black and white with a pop of color too. Nice outfit choice.

    ReplyDelete