Saturday, July 22, 2017

My Outfit - Three Faves

Top - Max Studio - Similar
Jeans - Guess - Similar
Shoes - Madden Girl - Similar

Recently I was in San Francisco and had the wonderful opportunity to wear one of my favorite pairs of blue jeans.  I actually have several pairs of favorite blue jeans.  Is that possible?  Can you have more than one favorite of the same article of clothing?  I dunno.  I think it kind of negates the idea of favorite.  

Anywho.... I really like these jeans!  I wore them to meet up with my friend Suzanne for lunch at one of our favorite (again? really?) ice cream stores.  Okay, in this case it actually is our favorite.  Favorite of all time!  Which place?  Fenton's Creamery in Oakland California.  It is SO good!  It is also super crowded nowadays, unlike when I was a child.

Jules and I went to Oakland and met up with Suzanne and her friend, whose name I forget, sorry!  We had a great time chatting and pigging out.  Okay, well I did most of the pigging out, but it was fabu!  I got a Cesar salad, and a giant bowl of ice cream!  

Alrighty then!  In this outfit I also love this striped shirt and the booties.  I have been pondering how to better show you the shoes that I wear with my outfits, I really like them.  I am not sure how to go about getting decent shots of them though.  Oh, an idea would be to just lower my tripod a bunch.  Hmm.... that could work.  Maybe I will try that soon!


Love you!

Love yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment