Thursday, July 27, 2017

My Outfit - White Button Down Tunic

Tunic - Guess - Similar
Shorts - Guess - Similar
Shoes - Ralph Lauren
Belt - Mossimo - Similar

I wore this outfit the second time that I went to my therapist.  This first time I went I didn't fully dress as a woman, I wore a mixed gender style.  My thoughts on it were that is how I dress most of the time, and how I have lived my life for many years now.  But the second time I thought I would just go for it.


On this particular day, it was super hot, about 112 degrees!  Um wowzy!  My friend asked me why I was wearing such a large top over my tank in such crazy hot weather.  Generally it would be that I don't like my arms, but today that was not the issue.  Today's issue was disguising the genitals that I have.


Tucking just doesn't work for me.  Yes, I have tried different methods.  Yes I have tried, this and that, and the other thing.  Alas, it does not work for me.  What does?  Disguise!  Thus this top is fantastic for super hot weather.  I can wear whatever I want on the bottom, and this top covers it all nicely!  It is also cool in that in being white it actually reflects quite a bit of the sun off of me as well!

Anywho....

Love you!

Love yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment