Monday, October 30, 2017

An Outfit for Comfort

Tunic - White House Black Market - Similar
Leggings - White House Black Market - Similar
Shoes - Saucony - Similar

This outfit was what I chose to wear while driving home from Vegas last month.  I knew that I wanted to be comfortable for the drive and thus I wanted to wear some of my favorite things, but still be super comfortable.  I had considered wearing my favorite pair of booties with this look, which seriously would have been lots more fashionable than the pink tennis shoes, but they are just not very comfortable to drive in.  I like them, but the heel is a bit tall and kind of puts my legs in a bit of a twist while driving. 

I was surprisingly emotional on my return trip from Vegas.  I super love being on the right hormones finally.  I really had know idea that I was on the wrong hormones for so long, but I guess it is better late than never to finally figure it out!!  Ha!  Good luck to all the rest of you who might be considering this path!  Seriously.  Good luck.  It is enjoyable, but if I had not been working on my mental state prior to embarking upon hormones this all would have seriously put my panties into a twist! 

Suffice to say for now, I was a bit emotional and needing some comfort on my return trip from Vegas.  This outfit provided exactly what I needed.  Yummy, happy, comfortable clothes.  Yay!  It is really amazing what the right clothes can do in the right situation. 

So um yeah, there ya go!

Love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I understand the feeling of having on the right clothes. It's as if I've taken a big breath, held it, and then exhaled into a perfect relaxed state of being. It is bliss. And I'm not (yet?) On HRT.

    Ahhhhhh.

    All my best!

    ReplyDelete