Monday, March 26, 2018

My Outfit - White Sweater

Sweater - White House Black Market - Similar @ Amazon (at least it looks soft and fluffy!)
Scarf - No Idea - Similar @ Amazon or Similar @ Amazon
Jeans - 7 For All Mankind - Similar @ 7 For All Mankind - Similar @ Amazon
Booties - Madden Girl (Farrley) - @ Famous Footwear @ Amazon 

This is such a plain sweater but it does actually have a very small embellishment on it.  You can't see it in any of the pictures that I took, so you'll just have to take my word on it.  It has a small black bow on the upper right shoulder.  It's at least a little somethin-somethin to make it look a bit different than most.

Oh, and it is super soft!  I am super into texture, if I haven't mentioned that to y'all yet I will take this opportunity to toss that out there.  I think my affinity for texture comes from color blindness, blue-green, and my love of black and white.  So, yeah, textures can seal the deal, or kill it off entirely.

Alright, thrilling, I know!  The thing about this sweater though, as with many sweaters, it is a bit bulky and boxy.  Thus when I put it on for this outfit, I knew that I hand to find the right way to belt it.  But none of my many regular belts worked.  Which is exactly why I keep my hanger with my scarfs right next to my belts.  Sometimes, they work so perfectly, like this black and white polka-dot one.  I love the way that it pops when combined with this sweater.

Getting opportunities to get out used to be such a special occasion for me that I could remember each one as an individual piece of joy and happiness.  Funny, as now that dressing in my preferred manner is pretty much a daily occurrence, each particular day is not so special, it is just ordinary and common.  In one way the magic has seemingly faded, but in reality it has simply spread to my entire existence, which is actually way more cool.  Hmm.... is that just a fancy way of saying, I have no idea what I was doing when I wore this outfit??  Hmmm.... Maybe!!!

Okie dokie!  Love you!

Love yourselves!

Love scarfs as fabulous accessories!


2 comments:

  1. Omg. You look so happy.!! Love the way you wear the scarf.
    Charlene 🔆🔆

    ReplyDelete