Friday, December 20, 2019

A Small Change


May 2016 to November 2019

This past Tuesday I was at The Source in Visalia.  We were having our transgender group night.  On that evening we had an informal meeting, a potluck, and generally just socialized.  It was fun as it was something we have never done before.  We normally go around in a circle and discuss anything we want to have.  Sort of like a rotating speakers platform. 

Anywho.... on this night, we were just standing around, eating, and socializing.  At some point in the evening some of us began showing some "before" photos.  I did not have the one I really wanted to show, which is the one pictured above. 

I like that before photo as it shows how I truly presented on most days.  Sure I could clean up and look far better, but most of the times I chose not to.  It was almost as if I didn't care about my appearance in the least.  Hmmm...... funny that I transitioned huh?  Yeah, no. 

Love you!

Love yourselves!

Love change!

2 comments:

  1. For many of us dressing as a guy is banal, blah, boring, been there done that for decades. Simply it is not big deal.
    On the other hand getting pretty, dressing as a woman is a big deal. It is special, it tends to be something we like and look forward to and therefore we put more time and energy into putting our look together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an amazing before and after. I hope you have a great festive break.

    ReplyDelete