Monday, November 29, 2010

Dual dressing


Its obvious that I like crossdressing but another thing I like to do that is not so obvious is to dual dress.  I'm not really sure if that is what you would call it or not, but that is what I have decided to call it.

So what is dual dressing?  It is dressing as both sexes at the same time.  See regular dressing would be dressing as your regular gender, cross dressing would dressing as the opposite sex as what your body says that your gender is while dual dressing would be wearing elements of both genders.

For example this weekend I went out to breakfast at Denny's with my wife.  We live in a relatively small town where I do not feel comfortable going out in public dressed as a woman.  But what I did feel comfortable with was that my finger nails were painted a deep dark red.  Also I wore a pair of women's blue jeans.  They were not overtly feminine, but they were obviously female jeans if you looked close enough at them.  I also had on a females long sleeve shirt with a male fleece top over that.  I also did not have a wig on and no makeup at all.  So I was kind of dressed as both genders at the same time.

And really that is one of my favorite things to do.

2 comments:

  1. I had not previously thought in terms of dual dressing but I like the concept.

    I am almost always underdressed to one degree or another. Most of the time it is panties and pantyhose. On rare occasions I will wear a bra or cami or slip.

    Most of the time when I am wearing pantihose I will also be wearing socks but on some occasions I will go without the socks. If someone were to look closely they would recognize that I am wearing ladies hose but I have never been called on this practice.

    It is important to me to have some connection to the feminine.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, dual dressing I guess is sort of my own term. I had never head of the concept of underdressing before I started reading other T blogs. I don't think I actually own a pair of male underwear anymore. So I guess I underdress everyday!

    ReplyDelete