Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Outfit for 11/17


Boots - Steve Madden - Factory Brand Shoes
Skinny Jeans - Mossimo - Target
Sweater - Guess
Necklace - Target


So here I am on vacation again so I am standing in a hotel room yet again.  Apparently many of my outfit photos are taken while I am in a hotel room.  I think this was when I went to go get my taxes done.

Anyhow this sweater is one of my absolute all time favorites.  I think that I like it so much because it is from Guess.  There is something ultimately feminine about Guess clothes.  I don't like all of them, but many of them are quite cute, and most of them exude girlishness.

Funny story - I took a blouse into the fitting room at a Guess store and tried it on and I almost got stuck in it.  I panicked for a moment and thought I was going to have to rip it off of me to get it off.  That would have been horrible!  Having to buy an item because I ruined it by not being able to take it off.  I suppose it was a good lesson in what types of clothes to try on.

No comments:

Post a Comment