Friday, November 5, 2010

Why I am here

Well hello to you.  I'd like to let you know why I am here and what I hope to accomplish by writing this blog.  First of all I know that there will be some of you who do not agree with what I am doing, if this is you then please just pass this blog by.  There is enough hate in this world.

I decided to start this blog as a way to express myself and help other like minded people to know that they are not alone.  There is a lot of misinformation about people like me and I thought it would be good to throw my two cents into the mix.  I do not claim to represent all men who dress as women, that would be silly.  All I can do is try and explain what my thoughts are on the subject.

I also started this blog as I have tried searching for blogs like it and have as of yet been unable to find any like it.  I really like reading other fashion blogs and have learned much about fashion and style from other people and thought it would be good to pass along my information to others.

The other reason I wanted to do this blog is because of the other transvestites blogs I have seen.  In general I have been very disgusted by what I have seen that other people are choosing to portray transvestites as.  Not all of them, but many of them have shown men dressed in lingerie, obviously very sexualized, obviously looking for something that I am not looking for.

The last reason I chose to write this blog is that I truly consider myself as a transvestite or crossdresser, not a transsexual.  I do not consider myself as a woman trapped inside of a man's body.  I consider myself to be a man who likes to occasionally dress as a woman.  Many other transvestites out there apparently hate being a male and do not go do male things.  Just for your information, some of my favorite things to do while not dressed as a woman is to go duck hunting, cut and split firewood, and do construction around my house, from remodeling, to yard work, to furniture building.  I like being a guy, I just also like dressing as a woman.

The last thing I would like to let you know is that do not know how often I will be uploading new pictures. I will post new outfit pictures up when I can, but please do not expect it to be daily and then be upset when I do not live up to your expectations.

Ok that is all for now!  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. "I like being a guy, I just also like dressing as a woman." Me too!
    J

    ReplyDelete