Sunday, April 1, 2012

One of my favorite outfits


I really like the simplicity of this outfit.  I'm pretty sure that I bought the jeans at Walmart and the top at Target. What I think that I see from this outfit is it doesn't really matter where you buy your clothes.  What matters is, do your clothes fit and do they flatter your body shape.  

I think these pants look good on me and the white wash of them helps to make my legs look long and lean.  The top is also nice because it is really fitted to the skinniest part of my torso while bunching up around my bust.  I also like that it has long arms that go all the way to my hands.

I think the other thing I like about this outfit is the picture that my wife took of me while wearing it.  It happens to be one of my favorite pictures.  Also I think this picture is about a year or two old.  But I still really like the outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment