Sunday, April 15, 2012

Warm Weather Again

White Top - Guess
Tank Top - Guess
Shorts - Guess
Shoes - Life Stride

We had a warm day about a week or two ago and we needed to go do some shopping.  I decided that it was time to try to wear shorts for the first time this year.  I was a little cold when we first went out, but within a few hours things had warmed up and I was fine.  The other thing is that generally I am quite warm when I go out dressed as a woman being as I have on what is essentially a polyester cap; my wig.

That was a little fact that I didn't really get when I went out to dinner with my wife dressed as a girl for the first time.  The only table available in the restaurant was one next to the fireplace.  By the time dinner ended I had sweat rolling down just about every part of me.  Luckily it didn't roll down my face at all.

Anyway, the day that I wore this outfit we had quite a bit of shopping to do.  We went to Macy's to get some Clinique items, then to Target, made a quick stop at TJMaxx, got some lunch, then went and got our nails done, and finished out shopping by going to Costco.  It was a decent day made even better by the new shoes I picked up at TJMaxx.  If you haven't gone to TJMaxx yet, I highly recommend it.  They quite often have great shoes at a great discount.  The shoes I got are some blue fabric wedges.  They are made by Aerosoles.  I think they are super cute and will have to show them to you soon.

I hope you are all doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment