Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A Night Out

Dress- White House/Black Market- similar
Shoes- Merona- similar

Nadine and I went out for a great evening of comedy to see Eddie Izzard. Although it was an evening concert, I knew it was going to be warm if not hot so I opted to wear a dress.

I love this dress for several reasons. First, I like that it is sleeveless. I feel so comfortable with my arms out ans free, especially when its warm. Second, the stripes are flattering, which is odd because they are horizontal. Yet they help to accentuate my waist. Last, I love this color pink. It is sort of a dusty pink which I think is a good color pink for me and there is not too much of it. The wrong pink or too much pink washes me out because of my skin color.

The purple flats I am wearing are my favorite flats. I love purple, and these flats are such a great pop of color with so many outfits. They are faux suede and have a cute bow on the front. I can wear them with shorts, dresses, or pants. I wear them often enough that I know they will wear out sooner than I'd like. 

You may notice the bandage on my leg. That is from the surgery I had on May 29th to remove the plate and 10 or so screws from my tibia. It is healing well and will be good to go sooner than later, 

2 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! Very pretty, and the dress looks great on you.

    Best wishes on a speedy recovery, too!

    D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment! I do love that dress. Really, anything I have gotten from White House/Black Market, I love!
      Thanks also for the well wishes! My leg is getting better and better with each passing day.

      Delete