Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A Top That Doesn't Work With My Boobs!

Skirt - 36 Point 5 - Similar
Belt - Mossimo - Similar
Sweater - 69th & Madison - Similar

I really like this top.  Well, okay, I kind of like this top.  I really don't know if I am 100% sold on the idea of a full lace garment.  Initially I think that I will like them, but then upon inspecting how they look on my body, I often think that the lace ends up looking a bit trashy.  Maybe it is just the lace garments that I am choosing.  Maybe there is something known as classy lace???

The main thing I don't like about this top can be observed in the following photo:


Can you see what I am talking about?  Well maybe I should post up a more exaggerated photo of the problem:


Is it obvious yet?  I hope so!

In the middle photo, it shows how the top generally appears while in use.  But I am using some double sided tape to try and hold the top down and actually cover my bra.  But because the top has a liner, the liner then shifts and bits of my bra become visible.  Bummer.

It really is not that big of a deal.  Except that I then continually tug on it throughout the day.  I keep mentioning this as if it is a problem contained within the top itself.  But it really isn't.  It is a combination of this top with my boobs.  I love most of my Patty Boutik items, but you need to order them bra size.  Which can be difficult for someone in my position, who has constantly changing boob size!  I think the real problem is that the top is too small.  A larger size would more effectively cover my bits.

Okay.

That's it for today folks.

Sorry for massive lapse in posting.

Life.

Is.

Happening.




Hope you can love yourself.

Apparently humans struggle with that.

Can you sense a bit of a beat down perception within me?  I know I can see it in my smile in these photos.

Golly.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Nadine,
    I can see the problem. Your, er, boobs look quite impressive, if you'll forgive me for saying so. I'd guess that sadly the top is just a bit too stretchy in the wrong places, which is a pity if it leaves you feeling uncomfortable. C'est la vie. Some things work, others don't.
    All the best!
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wife said it looked fine, but you hit it on the head, it left me feeling uncomfortable. And that is ultimately the problem with it. If I am not happy while wearing it, why wear it??

      Delete
  2. Really cute outfit! But if u aren't comfortable, can't do it. Keep living and learning.

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love this look.. and this bra/top thing might be something that hip NY/London models are doing, but if it doesn't make you feel good.. then it needs reconsidering. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the thoughts Nat. Yeah, I don't know, whenever my branis showing, it makes me feel a bit off. Maybe I should get over it if models are doing it?

      Thanks cutie!

      Delete