Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Love That Black & White

Tights - Xhiliration
Boots - Guess - Similar

I really don't know what it is about black and white that I find just SO darn appealing, but I really do just love it.  I love wearing it and I love the way it looks in photos.  Funny as when I began wearing female clothing I was thrilled at all of the different color options.  A ginormous world of color exploded open for me, and in the end, what appeals the most to me?  Black and white!

Go figure!

In these photos I am trying out a new pair of footless white tights that I picked up at Target the other day specifically to try out this outfit with.  I was actually searching for a pair of white leggings, but alas, Target did not come through for me.  Thus I settled on this pair of tights.  I mostly like them, but what bothers me a bit is that they are tights and when worn, they stretch a bit and are not that smooth, solid white that I think leggings would provide.


The search continues!  Well, it is such a tough thing to type "white leggings" into Google isn't it?  OMG, my life is so hard!  Whatever will I do??????

Hmmm.... possibly buy some white leggings online?  Yeah, probably!

Love you!

Love white!

Love black!

Love yourselves, for you are worth it!

(Yeah, a bit more chipper as of late!)  :)

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for all you do! You are a stabilizing role model. There are some wacky peeps on this part of the gender scale...you are just someone that wants to enjoy life"

    Clare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Clare! Thank you so much. What a nice complement!

      Delete
  2. Yay for a chipperer Nadine! <3

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've written here a couple of times before, as the wife of a cross dresser. I don't know why, but I find your site calming and grounding. I guess I need that right now.

    Anyway, I'm really not feeling very positive this week/month/whatever. I'm having so many doubts about my marriage that I can't even be around my husband. I just distract with the kids etc, which is easy to do. But it sucks. :( So I came here and wanted to say that you look great as always and I wish I felt as easy about all this as your lovely wife. And that even if I can't weather this storm, I know I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!!

      Thanks for continuing to visit and I am glad that I can provide you with some sort of assistance.

      I am SO sorry that things are tough right now with your marriage. I wish I could offer you some sort of insight, but alas, I do not know enough about your life to offer much besides my sympathy. Marriage is a tough thing. I frequently say that my marriage has been both the best and the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. And regardless of how long we have been together and how peaceful our marriage appears to outsiders, it is still often an extremely difficult thing to do!

      One thing though, my wife and I have not always has an easy time with me being TG. It has caused us some great problems over the years. I think how I handle it, and how we discuss things together has allowed us to be able to come to some sort of mutual understandings. But it has been tough.

      Oh.... and you are not alone. From what I have read, many marriages with TG folk are extremely difficult and many often fail. But then again, what like 50% of most marriages fail, even without a TG partner!

      Sorry you are struggling.

      Thanks for writing. Oh and btw, you can always email with either my wife or I and maybe we could provide some more personalized insights.

      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. I always wonder how many men tell there wife before marriage. I feel sorry for wives that don't know.

      Turn it on its head, man gets married, and his wife tells him she wants to be a man. I wonder how many guys hang in there?

      Clare

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nadine,

    I can't find your post, on your blog here, about your squash blossom necklace from your Mom, so I'll leave my comment on this post. I am so happy that you were able to find it. I strongly identify with what that means to you. It does look lovely on you.

    I'm not doing an ad here for National Geographic although it might sound like it. National Geographic will do a DNA Test for Ancestry for $200. That's a bit of money. It depends on how important it is to a person. I think I am going to go ahead. I would like to know what really happened in my background. I just thought I would suggest it in case you're interested.

    Cheers,
    Chris Rose


    ReplyDelete