Sunday, September 16, 2012

Another Movie, Another Outfit

Top - Guess 
Skirt - Guess
Shoes - Aerosoles
Necklace - Target
Bracelet - Thrifted

Hey, surprise, I'm wearing all Guess again.  Honestly I try on other clothes besides Guess, but there clothes just fit so wonderfully and are so wonderfully flattering to my body.  The top is pretty basic, but it has a nice deep cut V neck.  It also has buttons so that I may show more or less cleavage.  For today, I have it opened fairly far and it shows quite a bit of my boobs.  Not too far that it becomes obscene, but far enough that it really helps to emphasize the little that I do have to show.

The skirt is nice and stretchy.  It hugs my hips and cuts in on my legs, which helps to emphasize my hips and makes them look bigger.  It also helps that my top is somewhat tight and cuts in at the skinniest point on my torso.  The other thing about this skirt that helps my hips to look bigger is the horizontal stripes.  Many girls will want to avoid the horizontal stripes if you have larger hips and are not wanting to emphasize them.  I on the other hand have near nonexistent hips and want them to appear as large as possible.

Okay, for something that I don't like about this outfit, the arms and shoulders.  The picture that I chose shows what I find to be large shoulders and arms.  I often like to de-emphasize my arms and shoulders but the day I wore this it was predicted to be about 100 degrees, so I thought I would go with something I little bit weather appropriate.  So I dealt with my arms being out.  Oh well!  I still think I look good.

So, what movie did Jules and I see?  We went to see the next Resident Evil movie, Retribution.  It was okay.  I kind of liked them more when there were more zombies in them.  This one was not really about the zombies so much as the corporation that is responsible for the zombies.  I still enjoyed the show.

Okay, gotta run.  Ooh, hopefully soon I will be getting a better internet connection.  I have signed up for Excede satellite service.  Now I am just waiting for them to come install it.  If you don't already know, I live out in the country and my options for internet service, SUCK!  Sorry for yelling, but it is so bad, it is the number one thing I hate about where I live.  Possibly the only thing I truly hate about where I live.

Love ya!  

No comments:

Post a Comment