Thursday, September 6, 2012

Love the Skirt!

Top - Guess
Skirt - Guess
Shoes - Report

I may have shown this outfit before today, but I love, love, love it!  The skirt is the greatest.  I bought it not too long ago as a replacement to a similar skirt that I own and really like.  The older skirt was wearing out because the zipper was dying.  It really frustrated me because I love the fit of the skirt and everything was fine with the skirt except for the zipper.  I put the skirt away into my 'to be altered' pile.  But then the last time I visited the outlet mall, Guess had this skirt for sale.  And the thing that I love the most about this skirt, as opposed to my older one, there is no zipper!  Yea!  No zipper to wear out, ever!

The skirt itself fits very nicely as it is a pencil skirt made out of some stretchy fabric that I can just pull up my hips.  I really like the look of a pencil skirt on someone with not very big hips.  With the skirt hugging in at the knees it really makes one look as though they have nice sized hips.  Hips are a difficult thing to comfortably fake with padding so I love it when my clothes give the illusion of hips without large amounts of padding.

This outfit is also good looking on me as the top shows off my cleavage quite well.  Almost too much as a matter of fact.  This particular day, Jules and I were planning on doing some shopping at Macy's, TJ Maxx, and going to a movie.  Once I was fully dressed and I looked at my boobs in the mirror, I almost changed the top as I kind of thought too much boob was showing. But I left it that way, and really enjoyed my look.

Oh, BTW can you tell I got a new laptop.  Yeah, I didn't think it would be obvious.  But I did get a new one.  I finally have left Windows Vista in the past and have upgraded to a Windows 7 machine.  I got an Dell Inspiron ultrabook. and I love it.  I might love the skirt more though!

Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Nadine,

    That is a great outfit. I love the skirt and may have to look for something similar. While I have a fairly full closet I never seem to have anything to wear. I went out last night and it was hot and muggy and I could not get cool enough to dress and kept changing clothes until I got something that seemed to work ok.

    I also like the top and it also seems to me that your earrings go well with the top.

    Pat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat!

      The earrings I have on are some of my favorites. I tend to like longer earrings to help my face appear more elongated and less rounded. It helps feminize me a little more.

      I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but I love silver colored jewelry but I have a difficult time wearing much that I find as I have a nickle allergy and much of what I find has too much nickle in it. I generally have to buy silver, sterling, white gold, platinum, or nickle free jewelry. Gosh I just hate it when I have to buy something in platinum!

      Delete