Sunday, September 23, 2012

I Really Like Embroidered Clothes

Top - Merona
Skirt - The Limited
Shoes - New York Transit

I found this skirt while thrift store shopping around California.  There are a couple of things that drew me to it.  One is that the waistband is elastic, thus no zippers or buttons to fail.  The second thing, and more importantly to me, it is embroidered.  This is something that I can often find on women's clothes, but rarely find on any men's clothes.  There are a couple of male work shirts that I have that are embroidered and I really enjoy wearing those as well as my female clothes that are embroidered.  I find well done embroidery to exude femininity.

Here is a close up of the embroidery on this skirt.

In this outfit I am also wearing the green top that has a wrap around portion for the bust of it.  I like this type of top as it helps to give a little boost to those of us that are a little small of breast.

If you are curious I chose this outfit to go shopping at Costco.  I'm not sure how great the shoes were for Costco shopping, but I had a hard time finding a good pair of shoes to wear with this skirt.  Now more than ever I totally understand the need to have about a hundred pairs of shoes.

Hope you are doing well!

Love Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment