Sunday, April 17, 2016

Black Lace Dress

Sweater - 69th & Madison - Similar
Belt - White House Black Market - Similar
Shoes - Nine West - Similar
Necklace - ????? - Similar

Okay so this picture is not a recent one.  I took it awhile back, I think in September of last year, but somehow I never ended up posting it.  Which is kind of funny, because I really like it!  It is totally in my style, black, lace, and nice and snug up against my torso.

I totally remember when I purchased it as well.  I happened to be shopping solo at a White House Black Market outlet store up in Livermore California.  As usual I browsed the entire store picking out various article to try on, with this dress being one of them.  One of the sales associates started a room for me, and I that time it had been a male.


Anywho.... I amazingly was able to get this dress on and zip up the back zipper all by myself.  Which was quite the accomplishment by itself!  Then I did something I rarely do, I went out of the dressing room and checked myself out in the mirrors there.  That is when the sales associate did the best thing ever, he came up and said I had to buy that dress as I looked so very cute in it.  Several other customers agreed.

I told them all thank you, but I didn't know if I should get that size or a size up, as it was a bit snug.  The sales associate quickly grabbed the next size up and had me try it on.  I was wrong, it wouldn't work, it was kind of shlumpy looking.  It bunched up in the wrong areas and did not look crisp and clean.  Thus I bought the original one I had tried.

So..... there you go..... my very exciting dress purchasing experience.

Okay.... that's it!

Hope you all are doing lovely!

Love you!

Love yourself!

Buy something you love!


2 comments:

  1. I think it looks terrific on you, Nadine. I love the blue shoes and nails for the pop of color, too.

    ReplyDelete