Monday, April 25, 2016

Black & White Leggings

Leggings - Connection18 - Similar
Tunic - Guess - Similar
Belt - White House Black Market - Similar
Booties - Madden Girl - Similar

Well, you know how much I love black and white, right?  Thus when I saw these leggings at Marshalls I had to get them.  Besides the color, they were super cheap, and they are super comfy as they feel like super soft sweat pants.  Wow!

I am getting more comfortable wearing leggings while out and about.  It originally felt as though I was almost naked while wearing them.  There really is not much of any male analogues out there for stretch pants.  Thus I was completely unfamiliar with the feeling of walking around in super tight thin pants, that I pretty much forget about even having on.  When I wore these out this past Saturday, I didn't feel weird at all!  Yay!  (It's the little victories people!)

Oh, yeah.... I wore this particular outfit out to a movie.  Jules and I finally saw Batman vs. Superman.  Prior to seeing it, I kept wondering, why would these two people fight each other?  Now I get it!  I think it was a good show, but I am kind of getting a bit burned out on comics turned into movies.

Love you!

Love yourself!

Love leggings!


1 comment:

  1. You’re looking great in the outfits. The best thing about leggings is that they are perfectly suited for indoor, outdoor and workout purposes. My favourite ones are the Ultracor leggings, that I usually wear when I’m working out at the gym. But they also prove to be suitable for other times, like when I’m out getting groceries or shopping.

    ReplyDelete