Tuesday, June 7, 2016

From the Beach to the Valley

Top - Lily White - Similar

This was what I was wearing underneath the white fleece jacket in my last post.  It is a nice casual outfit, suitable for a car drive and a visit to the beach.  I also took with me a pair of shorts that day just in case it got warm and I wanted something cooler to wear.  As it turned out that day, it was pretty chilly and the shorts were not needed.


It was a nice outfit to wear though as it was easily layered and when we turned away from the beach and drove inland, and the temperature began to climb, I just removed the jacket and was fine.  You can't see it in the photos, but the back of this top is just like the front.  It is that nice loose lace and it is very breathable.  Which can be super nice in these wonderful California valley, 100+ degree heat.  Ouch!!


I have worn this top with a variety of different shirts underneath it; as I did in these photos, with a white top underneath it.  Of course I wore white, right??  But I really like the pop of color that this pink top provides.  I am glad that you can somewhat see it in the photos, because in real life it looked really bright and fun and summery!

Okay, gotta run!!!!

Love you!

Love yourself!

Love others!

1 comment:

  1. I know you usually wear this with a white tank top underneath, but I think this looks so much better. I love the pop of color and with your skin tone, you rock it! Thanks for always trying new things; it encourages me to do the same.
    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete