Wednesday, June 1, 2016

New Polka Dot Dress

Sweater - 89th & Madison - Similar
Belt - Target - Similar

Recently I had the opportunity to do some shopping at my favorite outlet mall in Livermore CA.  I love that place, and they expanded it!!  Crazy!  I did not have much time to dawdle about though and so it was a fast shopping event.  Basically I went into a few of my favorite stores and quickly assessed the situation.  Of course I had to go into White House Black Market, right?!


It was funny though as I was dressed as a man while shopping.  Upon entering the store I was asked if they could help me with anything and I said, no that I was just looking.  I didn't see much until I spotted this dress.  Luckily they had it in both an 8 and a 10, my two prime sizes!!  Of course I informed them that I would be needing a dressing room.  Without skipping a beat, a sales associate got me a room.


They both fit, but the 10 was much more comfy, and less sausage like in appearance.  When I exited the room, the sales associate asked if it worked for me, just as if I was any other normal customer.  I was so excited about buying this dress that I totally forgot my Coach shopping bag in the dressing room.  Thankfully the sales associate reminded me about it as I was about to walk out the door!


A week later I was thrilled to be able to wear this dress out to dinner to meet up with my friend, Jennifer.  She invited Jules and I out to dinner while we both happened to be in the Paso Robles, Ca, area.  The three of us had a great dinner, eating, and chatting for about three hours.  Wow!  What a great time.  Unfortunately I totally forgot to get a picture of the two of us together, yet again!!  Bummer!!

Okay, gotta run!!

Love you!!

Love yourself!!

Love black and white!!

Love black and white polka dots!!

5 comments:

  1. Charlene PetersonJune 1, 2016 at 6:58 PM

    Hi Nadine.
    Boy I really like your new dress. The 10 appears to fit you very well. It looks really comfortable and summery. The way you use the belt gives you a nice curvy look and the red neckless adds a nice contrast.
    I generally lean towards the pastels but I think I am going to give the black and white patterns a try.
    Thanks for the post Charlene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlene. I agree about the belt adding some curves!

      Delete
  2. Great look! Totally rockin it.

    Clare B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the chunky belt/cropped sweater combo. Definitely trying that out! Very nice outfit.

    ReplyDelete