Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Summer Outfit

Top - White House Black Market - Similar
Skirt - H&M - Similar
Scarf - ?? - Similar
Shoes - Naturalizer - Similar

I decided to wear this outfit for a day that was predicted to be about one hundred degrees Fahrenheit.  Jules and went to the movies and to CostCo.  Luckily, we got our shopping and such finished before it began to get really warm.  As well, I look all nice and refreshed because these photos were taken in the cooler morning after getting ready.


Can you tell recently that I just can't enough of these shoes???  Oh my god!  They are just super fabulous and every time I look in my closet at which shoes I think about wearing, I spy this pair and have to choose them.  They are so comfortable, and so cute!  I think I explained that in order to find them I tried on about twenty to thirty different pairs.  So..... the effort paid off!!!

Okay dokie folks!!  That's about it.  The movie was fine, CostCo was fine, the day was just fine!!

Thrillingly lovely!

Love you!

Love yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment