Monday, July 1, 2013

Outfit for 7-1-13

Black Top - Converse One Star
Stripped Top - Guess
Jeans - Guess
Shoes - Fitzwell
Purse - Coach

I am pretty bummed that the view of the purse is not very good in this picture, as the purse is super cute!  It was a gift from my good friend Vivian.  She and Edward are so super cool, and they offered Jules and I the opportunity to purchase a bunch of items they are selling off.  Of course, I picked up two small coach purses.  I asked Vivian how much, and she told me to just take them.  I put up a light protest, and gleefully accepted.

They are my first two designer handbags.  All of my other purses are pretty generic.  They are very utilitarian.  I use them to hold my items, not to accentuate my outfit.  Thus I was quite thrilled to receive such a generous gift from such a great friend.

I was quite worried about the size of the purse though.  It was with much trepidation that I forced myself to very selectively pick out the few most important items from my purse and fit them into that tiny, tiny purse pictured above.  I left behind my bowling bag of a purse that easily fit all of my security blankets and stepped out the door with this itty bitty cutie purse.

It was glorious!  I loved having such a small bag on my arm.  It was so super easy to carry and it easily fit everything I needed, oh except for my brush, but hey, what a great wife I have, she carried that for me!  Woo-Hoo!

How about you?  Do you carry a big purse, a little purse, or no purse?  Do you like designer handbags?

Love Ya!

3 comments:

  1. When I do get out I need the security of carrying an assortment of makeup essentials. I also need my wallet, cell phone, brush, reading glasses and keys. That little Coach bag may be cute but I cannot see being able to carry my took kit essentials.
    Currently I am using a rather inexpensive mid size bag. It seems to work without being too large to carry.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about the feeling of security. But I have to say it was rather freeing to pair down my security kit and live footloose and fancy free! I highly suggest giving it a try.

      Delete