Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Outfit for 7/3/13 & Jules' 4th of July Nails

Dress - ICE
Shoes - Aerosoles

Do I look like I am melting in the photo above?  No?  How about the photo from below?

I am melting because it is about 100 degrees out in the pictures, and I have been out for most of the day.  It was predicted to be about 110 today, but I tried to not look at any temperature gauges so I don't know how hot it actually got.  It was pretty hot.  I know I have pictured this dress a few other times, but when it is going to be over 100, I get pretty limited with my clothing options.

I need to be on the lookout for more dresses with long arms that can be comfortably worn in such hot weather.  To tell you the truth, I impressed myself with being out and about today.  But it was still quite fun.  Jules and I ran some errands, got our nails done, and went and saw a movie.  We saw The Lone Ranger.  We thought it was good for the most part.  It was a little too "Disney," if you get what I mean by that.

Jules got a great nail job today.  She came up with the idea herself and explained what she wanted to the nail tech.  The guy did a good job, but I was more impressed with Jules' plan.

I think her nails are super cute!  Yeah for her!

Have a great one!

Love you!

3 comments:

  1. 110! Wow. I guess that was a trial by fire, huh? I love going to the theater in the afternoon to get out of the heat. Love Jules's nails by the way, very patriotic. Have a happy 4th you two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie. I am jealous of Jules' nails, she did come up with a great idea.

      I hope you also have a great 4th!

      Delete
  2. I like the dress but the thought of being out and about in a wig with the appropriate undergarments in this heat is a bit much.
    I love her nails.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete