Monday, July 15, 2013

Outfit for 7/15/13

Sweater - Ann Taylor
Tank - Mossimo
Skirt - Guess
Shoes - Bare Traps

OMG I have had so much go on in the last few days, there is no possible way that I could update everything within one single post!  Crazy.  Crazy fun!

Instead of giving you all of the info, for now, I will simply give an outfit update.

In the picture I am wearing two new items.  One is the pink sweater.  This was a recent purchase specifically trying to address that I prefer to have my arms covered.  That can be quite a challenging thing when you are trying to go out in the middle of summer with average temps of 100.  This particular day I got lucky and it was only in the low 90s.

The other new item I am wearing are the sandals.  These are a pair of Bare Traps that I picked up at Famous Footwear.  These were a specific purchase to replace a previous pair of Bare Traps that are currently falling apart.  I really like this particular brand, they make super comfy shoes!  I don't know if you can tell in this picture, but the shoes make my feet look smaller.  The angles of the straps put an angled V shape on my feet and it makes them look smaller, just like a V neck shirt makes a larger neck look smaller.

And now... I am off.  I am currently fully dressed except for my makeup.  I am about to leave and go to a cosmetics counter and ask for a makeover.  I am not sure yet what company I will try, either Urban Decay or MAC.  I am going to go check it out and see what they have to offer, but I am totally freaked out at going outside dressed as a girl without makeup!  Oh, but I will wear lipstick if that matters.

I will let you know how today goes!

Love Ya!

2 comments:

  1. I was unaware you had no makeup on that morning! The outfit was super cute, this pink is a nice color on you.

    Vivian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vivian. My mistake, no that morning I did have makeup on. I was totally unclear in my post. I wore that outfit Sunday, when we were together, but I did the makeover on Monday, when I didn't wear makeup.

      Thanks for the complement on the pink, I too really like it!

      I can't wait to show you the new dress I picked up!

      Delete