Sunday, July 15, 2012

More Outfits For My July Challenge


Tank - Espirit
Shorts - Mossimo
Black Shorts - Donna Karen
Shoes - A.N.A


Tank - Espirit
White Top - L.O.L Vintage
Shorts - Mossimo
Black Shorts - Donna Karen
Shoes - A.N.A

The above outfits were from 7/7.  The shorts I am wearing are actually quite short.  I feel as though they are a little too short for me to be comfortable in, so I have added the pair of black shorts to them.  The black shorts are a Spanx like garment.  The add a little extra to the length of the shorts and help me to feel more confident in them.  Out of the two outfits from this day I prefer the second one.

Black Top - Mossimo
Blue Tank - Mossimo
Shorts - Charlotte Russe
Shoes - Areosoles


White Top - Converse One Star
Belt - ?
Blue Tank - Mossimo
Shorts - Charlotte Russe
Shoes - Areosoles

The above two outfits are from 7/8.  In the bottom picture I have owned that white top for a couple of years but I don't think I have ever worn it.  Then it occurred to me, get a belt!  So I got the wide belt I am wearing, and it really helps to define my waist.  This really helps to give the shirt some shape and create more curves.

Top - Guess
Tank - Mossimo
Belt - ?
Skirt - Guess
Shoes - New York Transit
Necklace - Target

Tank - Mossimo
Dress - Guess
Shoes - New York Transit

The above outfits were from 7/9.  The top outfit was what I wore out to wine tasting.  The picture was taken in one of the wineries that we visited.  It is very similar to the outfit from the day before, except that it is a different shirt.  But the belt helps this shirt to also have good shape.

The bottom outfit was what I wore out to dinner that evening.  I had purchased it earlier in the day at a consignment shop.  If you have not gone to a good consignment shop it is time for you to go.  You can find some great clothes, at great prices, and shop owners that are more than willing to assist you with whatever you need.  I tried on the dress and purchased it.  Once I brought it back I looked to see who made it, and surprise, surprise, it is made by Guess.  Go figure.  Anyways, I really like it.  You can't see in the picture but it has zippers on the shoulders of it that add a nice little edge to it.

That is all for now.  I have much to update.  More outfits to catch up with posting, and an update to my July Challenges.

Have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment