Sunday, July 1, 2012

Today's Outfit

Top - Merona - Target
Skirt - Grass Collection 
Shoes - A.N.A. - A new Approach

This skirt is one of my all time favorites but I have no memory at all of where I purchased it.  It is made out of a stretchy material, which is a mix of rayon, nylon, and spandex. The skirt is tight on me and because it pulls in at my waist and my knees it helps give the illusion of hips.  I do have some small hip pads in, but not that much.  I don't often choose a picture where I am standing straight on to the camera, but with this skirt I look pretty hippy in the picture above!

The top is one that I have tried to wear on several different occasions but each time I have put it on I have not been happy about how it looks.  I recently got some new small inserts for my bra and they really helped make the chest portion look much better.  There is something about this top that where the fabric crosses itself to make the V it kind of bunches up unless something fills it out nicely.

I was very happy being able to wear this top because it was hot today and the shirt has no sleeves.  Most tops without sleeves work against somebody with wider shoulders and larger arms but because this shirt has wider straps it helps to make the shoulder area look smaller then say spaghetti straps.

Today is the 1st of July if you have not noticed.  And I have decided on a few things to challenge myself on for this month:
             1 - two outfits per day - and use them to create an outfit binder
             2 - do my eye makeup everyday - documented in the outfit binder
             3 - practice putting on eyeliner everyday - documented in the outfit binder
             4 - exercise every morning and every night
             5 - a compromise with smoking cigarettes - no smoking before 8 pm and then only 1 - 5 times

I think that is what I am going to go with, but I may change things a little in the next couple of days.  I will try and check in with you all and update you with how it is going for me.  For today, lets see:
              1 - two outfits done, one of which is pictured above.
              2 - done, used clinique, teddy bear four color combo
              3 - done, tried liquid liner in black, looks okay
              4 - done, walking, weights, yoga
              5 - 1 cigarette so far, with probably one more before I go to bed.  Better than the 20+ I had yesterday huh?

Alrighty, I'll leave you with a couple of pictures of my eyes from today.





No comments:

Post a Comment