Monday, January 24, 2011

End of duck season


Well ladies and gentleman, the end of duck season approaches.  There are only 3 more hunt day opportunities for me to take advantage of.  Oh, did I ever tell you that I like to duck hunt?  Maybe I already did.  Maybe not.  Well if not then let it be known to anyone that cares, I like to go duck hunting.

That is one of the many things that I like to do as a guy.  Going duck hunting is so tough, I couldn't imagine going out there with a wig and a bra also! Eh gads!  That would be crazy.  Crazy I say!

So in short, all of my guy desires have completely overtaken my girlie ones.  I think I might have a girlie day coming up here this Sunday.  So I'll have to see how that goes.

This is all part of being a transvestite.  I have to try and balance all of my desires.    Which can be a very tough thing to do.  But balancing I guess is part of me.  I am a Libra after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment