Thursday, October 9, 2014

Outfit for 10-9-14 & My New Purse

Sweater - White House Black Market
Tank - White House Black Market
Skirt - 36 Point 5
Shoes - Born-O-Concept
Purse - Coach

I wore this outfit for my birthday dinner, which was actually last Saturday.  BTW - Thank you for the birthday well wishes, you are all so sweet!  Jules and I had planned on going to Fenton's Ice Cream Parlor in Oakland, Ca but upon arriving there and seeing the two lines stretching both ways up and down the block we turned around and went back to a Cattlemen's near our hotel.  Oh well, I suppose that steak for dinner was better than ice cream huh?

Earlier int he day we had gone shopping and I picked up three of the things in the above outfit.  The sweater is new, which I think is very nice, I love the length of it.  Check out how it looks from behind:

I love the pop of color from the back due to the shorter back length of the sweater.  Too cute!  I also picked up the tank top.  I fell in love with the color, which is Jules' favorite, btw.

The ribbing running up the tank makes it look rather like a corset, which I think is sexy cute.  The other thing I got that day was my new purse.

I have been contemplating getting another Coach purse, considering how much I love my other ones.  Yes, now I have four of them.  Two I purchased and two were gifts from my dear friend, Vivian.  Anyways, I really like the versatility of this purse due to the long shoulder strap.  It is such a perfect shopping purse.  I can wear the strap across my body and not have to hold onto the purse.  Which I love!  It makes it so convenient.  The long strap also is removable and you can just use the small handle straps if you would like.  It happened to be exactly what I was looking for!  Who knew?

Okay.  That's it for now lovelies!

I hope everyone out there is doing well and having a good week.

Love you!

Love yourselves!

4 comments: