Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Outfit for 1/20/2015 - Girls Night Out

Top - Ann Taylor
Jeans - 7 for All Mankind
Boots - Nine West
Belt - Mossimo

This past Sunday night Jules and I were in Monterey for a work conference and at the same time Jennifer, (Jennifer at home, from crossdressers.com) and her wife were also in Monterey.  I think Jennifer planned it that way as she and I have been trying to figure out some way to get the four of us together ever since our first meeting almost a year ago.  Jennifer asked if Jules and I were available that weekend and I told her of our work plans so we coordinated and figured it out, and Yay! we were able to all get together for dinner.

Jennifer emailed me that she told her wife it would be a casual evening and sent me along a picture of what she would be wearing. I, of course, emailed back that I was super bummed that it was casual and I would not be able to wear my formal gown!  Ha!  I don't even own a formal gown!  Could you imagine?  How absurd!

Being as it was in Monterey, and I am often chilly out there by the coast I opted for jeans and a sweater.  Jules also wore jeans, and I now Jennifer's wife was in pants of some sort, Jennifer, being the classy girl that she is was the only one in a dress.  She looked super cute.  Actually, if I can say so, all of us looked super cute.

We went to a nice restaurant, and were seated in the middle of the crowded room.  Three of us order a Kobe burger with truffle cheese and truffle salt on the fries.  It was super tasty.  Jennifer ordered ravioli, which was my second choice.  We sat, and talked, and ate, and had a great time!

The only problem was when the other patrons pulled out their torches and pitchforks and chased us down the street!  Again, I jest!  Could you imagine, again?  How absurd.  That actually would have been more absurd than me wearing a formal gown.  So, nope, none of that happened.  It was a completely normal dinner, with four ladies, casually chatting, eating, drinking, and having a good time.

I am so happy that we were able to actually get the four of us together.  We all seemed to really enjoy ourselves.  And hopefully we can figure it out again soon!  Thanks Jennifer for coordinating it and making it happen!  :)

Love you!

Go out to eat!

3 comments:

  1. wowzers! you are so gorgeous! what a lovely lady you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadine, I can't believe I missed this post! The single best comment of the night was when we walked in and the hostess asked, "Girls night out?" Too funny.

    ReplyDelete