Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Outfit for 3-10-15 - My Favorite - Black & White!!

Top - White House Black Market
Leggings - Guess
Boots - Nine West
Necklace - Target

In this outfit I have two of my newest shopping finds.  The top is from White House Black Market and can I just take a moment and tell you, I think that store was made for me!  I am such a sucker for black and white.  It totally draws my eye!  I love it.  I love it so much that on occasion I ponder reducing my wardrobe to nothing but black and white. But then I think of certain colored clothing items I have, like my lovely purple tank, from White House Black Market, and I absolutely love that top and there is no way I could ever get rid of it.  So my dreams of a total black and white wardrobe fade away!

Anways... I love this top.  Of course it is black and white, but I also like the offset stripes.  I think it really adds some movement and interest to the top.  I also really like the length.  It falls just below my crotch and thus it is perfect for strategically hiding things.  I also really like the arm length; just past the elbow.  Which for me, is the most flattering place for arms to end!  Woo-Hoo!


The other thing I am wearing in this outfit are my new leggings from Guess.  I like the leggings, due to the stripe down the side, but I don't really like how it ends up getting bunched up.  It would look so much better if it was just a single straight, flat line running down the side of my legs.  Oh well!  I suppose to get it to do that, they would need to be a smaller size, be stretchy, and have stirrups.  Then it might lay flat!

Okay, that is about it for today wonderful people!

Love you!

Thanks for reading!

BTW - I have been tossing around the idea of having some blogging contributors.  If you have a love of fashion, are willing to take full body photos to be published online, and are interested in contributing to Unordinary Style, then let me know and maybe I could figure it out!

Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Nadine, I have seen that b/w crisscross in a top and in a dress but never in a tunic length. I really like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, Nadine, you are so fab!
    The top sits perfectly with your new leggings and the high heel boots. It's really a good choice you made, because you could wear it also as a minidress with transparent black or nude pantyhose and high heels for a more feminine look( oh no, that's not possible...) or with pants and flat boots for a more casual look.
    I wouldn't ciritizise you, Nadine, not at all. You are cute, that's it.
    Hugs
    Feli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Feli-

      You are always such a sweetie! Thanks so much for the complements! I am blushing! :)

      Delete