Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Asymmetrical Top


I love this top!  It is so perfect for being able to wear with pants, or shorts!  Well at least it is perfect for me.  For I am not a tucker.  If you're reading this blog I will assume that most of you are aware of what tucking is for a transgender person, but if not, then click here.  Personally tucking just does not work all that well for me.  Sure I know how to tuck.  I've tried it repeatedly with a variety of different methods or assisting devices and it really just does not work how I think it should.

How should it work?  Well in my mind it should result in a perfectly flat smooth front.  Which I can never get!  Trust me, I know how it works.  I know what you're supposed to do.  But alas it just does not work the way that I hear of it working for some.  Apparently for some folks, they can achieve this perfect tuck, such that nobody would ever suspect that they have more in their shorts than they are supposed to.  I've read of some who can tuck so nicely that they can wear a thong bikini and nothing shows!  Um..... wow.


Honestly, for me, that just does not work.  The best possible method for me, is to wear some spanks and place me extra bits kind of down the side of my leg.  That way things at least look nice and smooth, even in the tightest of skirts.  But leggings?  Yeah that is a different story entirely!

Thus what is someone in my position to do?  Well, wearing shirts that are longer in the front provides for some excellent camouflage!  Thus my love for this shirt!  It's asymmetry provides for the perfect cover for me.  That way I don't have to do anything special.  I can wear my regular undergarments and simply wear this shirt, and then POOF, nothing shows!  Yay!!


The other totally awesome thing about this particular top is that it is long in the front, but normal length in the back.  Which means, that in a piar of leggings, my front is well hidden, but my butt is showing!  My wife especially likes that aspect of it.  And so do I.  I mean, I don't have the typical lady tushy, but my back side is pretty perky!

Okie Dokie!!!

Love you!

Love yourself!!

Please do try and love yourself!

I mean, work at it.  It takes effort, and not just acceptance.

So do it!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this outfit!!! It looks great on you from all angles. :) it covers what you want covered and looks stylish at the same time. It accentuates your great legs and shows off your cute tush. Faboo! :)

    ReplyDelete