Saturday, June 17, 2017

Bikinis & Fishing



Can't you see my bikini?  No, I guess you can't.  Though Jules did tell me that it was quite visible underneath my sun blocking shirt.  Maybe it had to be in the sun.  Hmm...

What you are looking at is the super nice trout that I caught while camping on the Kern River this past week.  Isn't it beautiful?  It was a super fun fish to catch that I was super surprised about.  The river is running really high this year due to all of the snow we received this year.  It is possibly the highest I have ever seen it.  We still tried to fish it and were not having much luck.  But obviously I happened upon the right spot at the right time with the right bait.  Yay for me!  It was the only fish that either of us caught on this trip.

I did wear a bikini every day on this trip.  But I also wore this awesome sun blocking top pretty much always as well, so it was kind of on the edge of things.  Clearly I was not wearing male board shorts.  And I had obvious breasts, and a bikini on, so I wasn't flaunting anything in anyone's faces, but I was also not hiding myself and conforming to typical behavior either.  I was kind of doing me!

There were times that I did just have on only my bikini and was walking around public spaces.  That is not anything new to me.  I have done that before, this time though I had on the top as well, with some sort of something giving me something to fill up the tops as well.  Nothing huge, but obvious enough.

Jules and I walked the dogs.  Hung out at the camp site, playing cards, watching the flowing river.  Went fishing several times near our camp and at various spots on the side of the road.  We went into several different small country stores, getting food or ice, or worms.  Again, I just kind of did me.  Nothing exciting happened, except for catching the awesome fish, and having a great time relaxing in a super kick back place.

By the way, I absolutely love this sun blocking top.  It worked so well.  Jules did not have one and she ended up kind of red at the end of the day while I looked fine.  It was also super hot where we were and several times I got the short wet in the river and it kept me cool for hours beyond that as it slowly dried.  It really is a great short, perfect for what I bought it for.  It is cool, lightweight, and kept the sun off of me nicely!

Love you!

Love yourselves!

Love relaxing!

1 comment: