Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday Pets


It has been a bit since I have put up any adorable kitten pictures, so I thought it was time.  Above is Obi Wan and Puddin trying to take a nap without having me snap photos in their faces!  Sorry kitties! 

The kittens often like to play in the bathtub.  This time Luke has taken control of a tiny fake mouse.  Everybody but Puddin is really interested in it!

A closeup of Puddin chillin on the edge of the tub.

The dogs get jealous of me taking so many photos of the kittens.  But they are looking pretty tired!

This is Gordo.  She is so much larger than all the rest.  Everybody keeps telling us to change her name to match her gender.  I want to ask them, do you know who you are actually talking to?

Nice look from Luke huh?

And lastly we have Caesar.  I don't think I have ever shown him before, but he was being a ham while I had out the camera, so here you go!

That's all for today.  Thanks!

Love you!

Love kitties!

2 comments: