Friday, December 31, 2010

Duality 12-31-2010



Hello again blogosphere.  Recently I have not been posting very often.  This is mainly due to the duality that is my life.  I mentioned a while back in another entry that being as I like to do both male and female things, there are often times when my male side can more easily complete activities.

For example I am currently building my wife and myself a cherry wood bedroom set.  I could work in my shop as a woman, as my wife does when she helps me out, but it is so much easier to do those activities without having to worry about my hair/wig getting full of sawdust or worse tangled in my tablesaw, or to constantly having to readjust my bra straps because yet again they fell off my shoulders.

As a sided note, isn't it difficult to have a bra stay in the correct position when you don't actually have boobs?  Well I suppose you would only know that if you were a woman without much chest, or be like me, a man who likes to wear women's clothes.  Hmm... interesting.

So being as I have been busily working on my nightstands, at the end of the day, I have generally been flopping on the couch, exhausted.  I think about my blog, and then veg out in front of the TV.  So if you have been curious, that is what is going on with me.

Generally this is the time of the year when I like to build things.  During the winter, my shop/garage. is often icy cold, but it is better than the summer when it is often boiling hot.  I'd rather try to put on more clothes to stay warm then work in my shop buck naked and still having sweat roll down from every single pore I possess.

Oh yea, Happy New Year!  Woo-Hoo, made it through another one!  Yea!  On to the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment